Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Cute Babies!


Gabriel and I came to visit in Murfreesboro this week and got together with several friends. We got to spend some time with Kara and her daughter Karlee. Kara and I have been friends since college. She had Karlee on December 31, 2005. The babies are 9 months apart and are both full of personality. Gabriel was skeptical of Karlee at first, but then he really warmed up to her! Gabriel is definitely a charmer and Karlee is so curious. It's amazing to think that Kara and I met in class 6 years ago and now we have these cute babies! I am so grateful to have another Mom to talk baby stuff!

1 comments:

Janet said...

I love your blog. Gabe is getting so big. Give him a big hug and kiss from us all. Love Papa Meme Uncle Dave, Uncle Sean & Aunt Jennifer