Monday, October 02, 2006

Gabe and Mommy


While Mom was visiting we went to New Orleans to hang out. We walked to the aquarium which was closed! We were so disappointed. But the big windows in the giftshop were full of stuffed animals, t-shirts and pictures. We let Gabe look around while we cooled off in the shade. Mom wanted to take some pictures of Gabe and I together because we really don't have that many-I am usually the ones taking the photos. I think the pictures came out great, even though Mom has never really been that talented with a camera (she fully admits it!). We also walked around the Riverwalk and checked out all the shops. Gabriel entertained himself by looking in ALL the shops' windows and running around us. He was very well behaved and I know that I am really lucky to have such a happy toddler!

0 comments: