Thursday, February 22, 2007

Our Busy Life



Since meeting several families over the past few months, our whole family has gotten a lot busier. From playdates every Wednesday, to hanging out at someone's home we are two little social butterflies. Gabriel certainly has blossomed and really gets along with most of the children. And of course, the friendships have been great for Jeremy and I as well! We all have definitely gotten into a routine, which is very comforting. Jeremy works plenty of hours and when he comes home, he belongs to Gabe!! I get such a laugh from watching them run around and scream their heads off. Gabe and I are usually at the library, Lynn Meadows Discovery Center and anywhere else other moms and kids are during the day. Other times we just stay home in our pajamas and watch PBS all day. I am so thankful for my Mommy and Me group that I started along with another mom. Most of us have just moved to the area, so it has really helped everyone. We also spend a lot of time with my Aunt and Uncle in Diamondhead. They have Gabe over to spend the night often, which is nice for Jeremy and I to get some alone time! I cannot believe that we have lived here for almost eight months. Gabriel's 2nd birthday is quickly coming and we will be celebrating big time. I cannot believe that he will be 2. He is becoming more independent and tries to dress himself and dress me too. And with another baby on the way, I need him to be as independent as possible! When Jeremy told him there was a baby in my belly, he stuck his paci in my belly button and said, "BayBee." I cannot wait to see him doing his big brother duties. The way he hugs on babies whenever sees them, assures me that he will be protective of the baby and maybe a bit unwilling to share mom. We definitely don't know how long we will be in Gulfport, but for now we are content here.

0 comments: