Friday, March 09, 2007

Newbie


Since finding out that I was pregnant I have been very nauseous, but not nearly as bad as I was with Gabe. I am already showing some and things just seem to be happening a lot faster. Yesterday I had some bleeding, so I made a doctor's appointment. Everything turned out to be fine but I was told to rest as much as possible, which is not very easy when I have a child that goes 100 miles an hour all day!! I had an ultrasound and was able to see the baby and even hear the heartbeat. Everything looked normal and I amamazed at the miracle of a child. Even though I have gone through this once already, it still stuns me that there is a human inside me with a heartbeat faster than mine. This pregnancy is totally different from my first and I keep thinking, "Maybe this means it's a girl." I know that there is really no connection, but I am hoping!! Jeremy has been wonderful to me and has eaten many sandiwches and left overs since I do not have the stomach to cook. Gabriel does not really notice any changes so far, he is more interested in the Doodlebops and playing outside. Hopefully I will be feeling better soon.

0 comments: