Wednesday, July 25, 2007

So Sweet


Jeremy came home from running errands the other day and wanted to wake Gabe from his nap. I was on the phone so I told him to just look in on him and see if he was awake yet. When he came back to me, he said that I had to come and see Gabe in his bed. When I looked at him I almost cried. He was in the same position he used to sleep in as a newborn (I know he wasn't supposed to be on his tummy, but it was the only way he would sleep). He had all his pacis right next to his face and he just looked so peaceful. I started taking the photos and he didn't even flinch. Even when I got right by his face he just kept on sleeping. I think we went to the waterpark earlier in the day so I guess he was exhausted from running around in the water and sun. It's so amazing how sweet and innocent he looks laying in his crib. Gabriel has so much energy right now and is enthralled with pushing his limits. Jeremy and I wonder sometimes if Shelby will be the same way. When he is sleeping this well, I totally take adavantage and just lay in silence sometimes. And I now fully understand when people say never wake a sleeping baby.

0 comments: