Thursday, November 06, 2008

Shelby Walking and Family Update

Here is a video from a play date where Shelby was walking. I was super excited. she is doing more on her feet everyday, but still likes those knees.

And I went for my 20 week appt today. Everything looked good, but we could not tell the sex. The baby kept stretching its' legs out and crossing them. So I will be checked again in a month. We may have a 4D ultrasound but I am not really into all that. I have gained 5 pounds so far and am feeling okay. Headaches are on the menu right now and just pure exhaustion. I am so glad that Gabe goes to Pre-School two days a week. And Jeremy helps out as much as possible.
The kids have still been getting sick, Gabe had double ear infections last week-fun. Shelby has a cough and runny nose again. Gabe keeps bringing it home from school and kindly sharing it with all of us.
Gabe is doing great in school. He comes home everyday so excited about what he learned. He is beginning to trace letters and try to spell words out. There will be a Christmas Program in December and he will be singing three songs.
Jeremy's sister Jennifer is getting married December 20th in Virginia Beach. We are really excited because both kids will be in the wedding. I cannot wait to see them all dressed up.
Jeremy is doing well, but really misses his family. His job is getting a bit more stressful and the hotel he is overseeing is now in the furnishing phase. The concrete is all finished so now they can begin carpeting, painting, etc. The Aloft should open at the end of April, just one month after the baby's born.
We are really looking forward to the holidays coming up. My Dad will be joing us for a warm Texas Thanksgiving and then we will all be in Murfreesboro for Christmas. I cannot wait to see our family and friends.

1 comments:

Mandy said...

Hey there! I'm adding your blog to my blog roll so that I can keep up with ya! Feel free to do the same. I'd love to get together while you are in town. xxoo

-mandy