Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Thanksgiving and Our New Place

Well we had a very interesting week. First we moved to another apartment because we had a rat in our other place. This occurred when we first moved here too but the manager then would not let us out of our lease. But I guess when dealing with an irrate pregnant woman, the new manager was happy to oblige us. But I did threaten to call the health department and news stations. So, we moved most things the Sunday before Thanksgiving and then throught the week Jeremy went back over there to bring the rest. My Dad visited for the holiday and we had a great time. Gabe came down with an outer ear infection, inner ear infection (one in each ear) and strept throat. So he was grumpy most of the week, but finally came around on Thanksgiving Day. I cooked my first ever holiday meal and have to say I was impressed with myself ( I was extremely worried about how it would all turn out. Although I did forget to cook a few things, everything I did make was really yummy. We love our new place and the kids have had a great time going through the boxes with me and playing with old toys (and beads).


0 comments: