Monday, March 09, 2009

Baby Progress

I am so excited. I was seen this past weekend and there has been a good bit of progress made where Jonah's concerned. We are hoping he is born by the 24th of this month. I have had some real contractions and keep hoping that he comes soon. Jeremy and I were just talking tonight about how excited we are to see another little face, little fingers and little toes. Although this has been a very tiring pregnancy for me, the thought of having another family member is very exciting. I am also anxious to experience this home birth, since it is like nothing we have done before. I totally trust my midwives and doula to take care of us and do everything they can to ensure a safe and healthy labor/delivery. We do have an emergency plan in place just in case. But I am not focusing on the "what ifs" because those always exist. I am hoping and praying everything will go smoothly and that little Jonah will be with us before we know it :)

0 comments: