Monday, April 13, 2009

Jonah's First Month

This little boy has grown so much since being born one month ago today. He is over 9 pounds now and has grown about a half inch. He eats 5 ounces every 3 hours, yes that's a lot of formula. But he is still in newborn clothes. Since Jonah has been born there have obviously been many changes in our family. It is hard for me to believe that he is a month old. He definitely can track objects now (very slowly) and turns when he hears my voice. Jeremy and I both have gotten a smile out of him, which was so sweet. I really think he looks so much like Shelby, her one month picture is underneath the single ones of Jonah. We all love having this little boy in our family, especially the kids. Gabe wants to hold Jonah and is always giving him kisses. And whenever Shelby hears him crying, she gives him his bottle (usually empty), or paci, or a blanket. She also sits beside him a lot and just watches him. I am hoping Jonah will soon skip a feeding durning the night. I am doing Baby Wise with him but he seems to need a bit more tinkering to the whole process. But he is a great baby and a wonderful little cuddle bug.





0 comments: