Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My 4 Month Old Gentle Giant


Now I know that Jonah is not as big as some babies at 4 months but compared to his siblings at that age, he is certainly a little giant to us. Jonah is weighing in at 15 lbs. 9 oz. and is 23 inches long. He is in mostly 9 month clothes and seems so heavy. I called my cousin Kristyn and friend Kara who also had "bigger" babies and asked about a tub that would help Jonah sit up since he has outgrown the one we have.
At 4 months, I can already see Jonah's gentle spirit. He is so quiet most of the time and loves to study everyone in the house. He is definitely trying to move and keep up with Gabe and Shelby but he loves to cuddle and can lay with me for what seems like forever. He almost always have a smile on his face and is really a very happy baby. I have started calling him "My Gentle Giant" because that's what he is to me. My arms are so worn out at the end of the day from carrying him around but he is just so sweet and sensitive. His laugh is really starting to surface as well and it's the best.

0 comments: