Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Being Pregnant..


I am four months along now and this pregnancy is so different from the first. Thankfully there aren't nearly as many visits to the bathroom and I am able to eat. Although, I am not eating much and my doctor is constantly on me for not gaining weight. I am more tired for very obvious reasons and that little red head does not give an inch :) My mind seems to be playing tricks on me and I have come to the conclusion that pregnancy makes my hormones go nuts and I go a bit crazy. The depression is more noticable with this one, but I can recognize it and know that it's not me it's just what my body does. Hopefully when I see my doctor this week she can give me some advice on what to do. Of course there are some very exciting moments. I am already feeling the baby move and am also showing more and more everyday. When I see newborn outfits I get all excited think about those first few months when all babies want to do is cuddle. I still have a while to go and cannot wait to find out the sex in just 2 weeks.

0 comments: