Saturday, September 22, 2007

We Have Moved



How wonderful it is to be in a house again. We moved to Diamondhead, which is about 20 minutes west of Gulfport. My uncle found us this great little house with a fenced in yard. It is in the quietest neighborhood you could imagine and we absolutely love it. Gabe woke up the first morning at 5:30 wanting to go outside and play. He has escaped several times out the front door but thankfully I caught him in time and there is NO traffic on our little circle street. We still have some unpacking to do and Jeremy is so sore from moving everything. He told me the next time we move we will be hiring someone to do all the work and I fully agree. It is so nice to just let Gabe run wild outside and not have to worry about him. He has been a bit crazy since we moved in here but that is to be expected. I just hope he gets adjusted before Shelby arrives.

0 comments: