Monday, December 10, 2007

Crying, Crying, Crying

Wow. I had almost forgotten what it feels like to have a baby that cries a lot. Gabe cried most of the time he was awake until 3 months old. I have lucked out with Shelby until now. The past few days she has been extremely fussy in the afternoon and evening. She will go down for her nap only to wake a little while later and cry. Then she falls asleep for a bit and wakes up crying again. AAGGHHH. She will sleep in the sling I have but she is getting heavier everyday and when she is in it for a long period of time my back hurts. I hope this is just a phase and she will begin to sleep better. On a positive note, she is sleeping longer at night. Last night she slept from 12:30 to 6. Hopefully this time will begin to get longer soon. But for only being six weeks old, she is doing well. Thank goodness Gabe is a good sleeper. He is still taking his naps and sleeping until 7 or 8 in the morning.

0 comments: