Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Gabriel's New Vocabulary

Over the past month Gabe has really begun to speak more clearly and put sentences together. It is amazing to hear his speech change. I can carry on a small conversation with him now and some of the things he says are so hilarious. He repeats lines from his cartoons or something Jeremy or I have said to him. I think it's so crazy how fast children grow and change. I can tell when his little brain is working really hard to come up with something to say. And the cutest thing of all is that he tries to carry on a conversation with Shelby. He will tell her what he is doing or watching and ask if she likes it. He explains the book he is looking at or the page he is coloring. I am so glad that we were able to give him a sibling. Even though soon I know he will be mad that she is touching his things. But for now, I am enjoying watching him be a great big brother.

0 comments: