Wednesday, April 23, 2008

AAAGGGHHHH

So, we still have not gotten a confirmation on the day the movers will be here next week. At least we have a place to live in San Antonio. We are slowly packing but will probably do a marathon this weekend. We have a family photo shoot Saturday afternoon and then I am seeing my cousin Eileen Sunday. I hope to see Debbie and Keith over the weekend as well. My car has had problems the past few days and Jeremy's truck has been out of commission for a few weeks now. Shelby is either teething or has a yucky cold and Gabe is still having some problems with the whole poop thing. I would like to see my friends one more time before we set off, so hopefully the car will be up and running by Friday. Thank goodness Jeremy's co-worker lives close by and can give him a ride to Biloxi. The kids and I have been taking lots of walks and staying busy with hide and seek and play-doh.

Needless to say, we are staying super busy and will not stop until we reach Texas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you made it out Monday. Any word on the movers?