Friday, April 18, 2008

Last Dinner



Last Friday night the Castleman, Blanco and Culbertson families joined together for our last get together. Scott made some truly amazing burgers and we enjoyed just hanging out. There were some tears shed and laughter as well. Arianna and the kids left for Miami the following Sunday and are now awaiting the arrival of Baby Blanco #3. We move in about 2 weeks so Rebecca will be in Gulfport without us (although I am sure she will survive). I cannot imagine our lives not mixing on a regular basis anymore. These two women have helped me so much and are truly wonderful friends. I will miss them both dearly.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I recognize everyone except the blond girl in front. Did Rebecca and Scott adopt a little girl without telling anyone? Shame! :)