Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wonderful Air Mattress

With only four and a half weeks to go, I finally found a way to sleep through the night. We have a single air mattress that my Mom sleeps on whenever she comes. She visited a few weeks ago and we had the bed set up for her. After she left, I decided to try it out. HEAVEN!!!! I have been sleeping on it ever since. I am now only waking up to use the restroom and not everytime I need to switch sides. I miss my bed but when it comes to the last weeks of pregnancy, you will do almost anything to just feel comfortable and get some shut eye.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are so close to your due date! I'm so glad you found a way to sleep through the night. I had a similar situation when I was pregnant and the last few weeks, after we figured out what worked to let me sleep, were much better rested. Sleep well and Good luck!