Saturday, September 06, 2008

Baby #3 Update

I had my 11 week visit today. Thankfully, I have been feeling better and not nearly as nauseous. I am just tired by 6 pm. I was able to hear the heartbeat for just a few seconds, it seems this baby doesn't like being pressed on. Then we did an ultrasound. The midwives got a new ultrasound machine that is just like the one at an OB's office. We found the baby right away and HOLY COW!!! HE/She was kicking like crazy! The baby was laying on its' back and kicking those little legs up in the "air". It was really funny to watch. Then the little hands kept going by its' head and we were able to make out the eye sockets and see a teeny nose. I can't believe all that movement is happening and I don't feel a single thing! I have a few pictures that I will post tomorrow, although it's a little hard to make out everything. Next time I go, Mom will be here and she is going with me. We may be able to find out the sex, but it's not likely. I am a little more excited now after seeing an actual baby in there instead of just a little lump.

0 comments: