Tuesday, September 09, 2008

A Good Report

Since Gabe has been acting up at home a bit, I wanted to know if he was doing the same at school. Actually, I really didn't want to know but felt like I needed to ask. So when I went to pick him up today, I asked his teachers how he has been doing. Both ladies just smiled and said that Gabe has been doing so great. He is friendly to everyone, he listens to them and does what he is told. I was so proud. Then they asked why I was even wondering about his behavior. I explained briefly about the issues at home and Ms. Polly said that she was shocked. He has yet to give them any problems and is such a "charmer". Well, at least he is behaving at school. I just need to get him to listen to me more. But I remember Janet telling me that Jeremy did well at school, but home was a completely different issue. I guess he takes after his Dad.

0 comments: