Friday, May 23, 2008

Sea World

Okay, I think I was a little naive to believe that we could spend a lot of time at this park, just the 3 of us. The kids didn't misbehave or anything, but it was 102 degrees and that park is massive. I had no idea where anything was so we wandered around. I wasn't able to get nearly as many pictures as I wanted to, but below are a few. Gabe loved looking at the shark and fish exhibits. He wasn't really impressed with the Sea Lion show. Next time I will have a game plan ahead of time so I know where i am going and what we will be doing. We are thinking of getting Jeremy a season pass as well so he can go with Gabe. But we had a good time and both kids took long naps this afternoon. And I will be going to bed early tonight. Tomorrow we are going to hit the pool here and then go to the Riverwalk in the evening. Sunday Gabe and Jeremy are off to the zoo again and then we are going to spend Memorial Day just hanging out together.


0 comments: