Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Weekend




Jeremy kept the kids today while I got to run errands and have some alone time. He told me tonight, "Sarah, you have to be tired at the end of a normal day cuz I am exhausted." I laughed and said that I usually am beat. But he and Gabe spent lots of time outside with some water guns and Shelby got to enjoy a ride in the sling. I love that Jeremy will wear that thing.
Today was really nice for me. I was able to explore some more of this big city and I feel a bit more comfortable now on the major interstates. The view from one bridge was beautiful, I could see over the treetops and straight downtown. And this evening Gabe and I went around trying to fins some bugs to put in his bug catcher. We didn't find any bugs but we did bring back some golf balls for Jeremy. It's funny how far off some golfers are from the actual hole.

Here is the view from our back porch. Pretty peaceful, huh? :)

0 comments: