Saturday, July 05, 2008

Busy Busy

Since the beginning of June I feel like our lives have been on the go. With my mom visiting, Jeremy's mom passing away, my sister coming and then mom and Kay stopping back by, it has been a busy month. Then we have had many play dates, a try at Mother's Day Out (unfortunately, that didn't work because Gabe is not all the way potty trained) and done lots of family stuff with Jeremy. Last week was Jeremy's first trip to Kansas City to visit his two projects currently under way. He came back very excited about the progress and will now travel there every other week on Monday evening and come back Tuesday night. It was very strange for me to have him gone and I really did not sleep well at all Monday night. Then every one of us came down with colds-not fun. But things seem to be calming down just a bit. I am thinking of joining a YMCA so I have some time to myself while the kids stay in the Child Watch area. And if we join, we will probably put Gabe in the soccer or t-ball league for 3-4 year olds in the fall and Jeremy is thinking of volunteering his time to coach. It will only be one practice during the week and then one game on the weekend. It's so strange thinking Gabe is ready to play sports-my baby is growing up so fast.We will be going to TN in a few weeks, so we'll be busy there too. Here are a few pictures from Mom and Jessie's visits. And I will post some others of the kids soon

1 comments:

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.