Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just Checking

I know this may sound silly, but I took another pregnancy test just to be sure. I am still so surprised by this news. And yes, I am still pregnant. I feel sad and disappointed in myself that I wasn't more careful (although I am not sure how much more careful I could have been). I feel so complete with my two children and Jeremy, that I never even imagined we would have another baby. I don't want those sleepless nights again, the never-ending bottle feedings, my belly growing huge, and one of my most selfish fears-3 kids in diapers. I pray Gabe has this poop issue worked out by March. I know I may sound like a whiny baby when you read this, but I am just being honest. This pregnancy is a real life change and I am glad it will be 9 months before it becomes a reality. I know that when I see this baby I will be excited and happy but right now I feel a bit lost and overwhelmed. And as a result of this news, we are trying to get a more family friendly vehicle, maybe move into a house and figure out how to save even more money. We are so thankful that Jeremy has an amazing job and we are in a good position financially. But who doesn't worry about money when you have kids? taking it one day at a time is best, but what pregnant woman can really do that when hormones are changing everyday? Okay, enough complaining from me.

0 comments: