Monday, July 21, 2008

Surprise

Well, there has been a slight change in the Culbertson household-I am pregnant. Yep, our third baby is due March 22nd or 25th. Of course this is a huge shock to us and was definitely not planned. We are very careful about these things, but I guess God has another plan for us. I have very mixed feelings about the situation but Jeremy is very happy and feels Janet had something to do with all of this. I am very excited to say that I will be going to a midwife and deliver at home or a birthing center. I feel my last two experiences were very stressful and want to see it done the other way. We have interviews with three midwives set up over the next month, so we hope to have chosen someone by the end of the first trimester. I am really praying that this pregnancy is easier than the other two but I guess either way, the end result is worth it.

1 comments:

Kristyn said...

Congratulations! I hope you find a midwife that you love!