Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Nightmares

Poor Gabe. He has been having nightmares for the past several nights now. There are some characters from a few movies he seen lately that really scare him. He's been waking up at 3 in the morning and not really going back to sleep. I have been getting up with him, but Jeremy deicided to just sleep in his room last night. So Gabe slept on the blow up mattress (that's just where he crashed) and Jeremy slept in Gabe's bed. Now Mom had told us before that Gabe talks in his sleep. But last night Jeremy said Gabe kept sitting up in the bed, whininh and talking. Then he yelled for Jeremy and went right back to sleep. I know the nightmares happen to almost every kid, and I went through it a lot when I was younger. But I just feel so bad for my baby. He comes into our room crying and shaking and will not go back in his room without us. Jeremy is planning on sleeping in his room for a few more nights to see what happens. Hopefully taking the movies out of the equation and putting his bed right on the floor, Gabe won't be so scared. We'll just see how long he remembers these characters.

0 comments: